Saturday, November 5, 2011

NOVEMBER 8, 2011 - DEPARTURE DAY

    11:00 am  flight en route to Kunming via Shanghai on Tuesday.... We're almost ready......packed, home items completed, and high anxiety...as the trip draws near.. Most of the ethnic groups are noted in the blog.  I plan to use those summaries as we visit their villages and then add more specifics about my impressions about each group.  Let's see how that goes.  Keep tuned for the next episode.
An amazing discovery has just taken place as I sit here early in the morn checking the weather in Kunming and Jinghong.....my ipad will function on the blog website....how and why it has changed I have no idea.....what is on? Will it continue to function is the question. My previous experience when on the blog site was to receive just jabber junk. Now I am able to see and input messages.....can anybody tell me what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment